Monday, June 2, 2014

Bittersweet:-(

Hey everyone this post is upsetting to me because it's my last post in my business class at school. I'm going to miss my business class so much! My teacher was the best I could ever ask for. She wasn't even a teacher to me she was my big sister in school! I will keep posting over summer! This experience with the blog has let me learn new things about others and give other people tips. I hope I helped ya'll with babysitting and volleyball techniques. This year has had the ups and downs and even though I'm very excited for summer I'm going to miss everyone and posting on my blog during school. I'm so ready to get out of 7th grade. Next year we rule the school! 8th grade here we come! Class of '19!! This will be the last blog recommendation I give you as a 7th grader! Check out this great babysitting blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment