Monday, June 9, 2014

Long Time No Post!

 Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've posted! Guess what. IT'S SUMMER!! To start my summer vacation I went to the Spring with my best friend and sister. It's so hot down here in Florida! Today I went to my friends house to work on my VBS (Vacation Bible School) Music her,another friend,and I are teaching music this year. I'm so excited! Agency D3 is our theme this year. What have ya'll done so far for your summer? Don't be afraid to comment I would love to hear what ya'll have done so far! Tomorrow I babysit! Well it's getting late so I'll post later! Leave your comment about what you've done this summer! Stay safe!                                              

                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment