Thursday, May 8, 2014

Welcome to my Fantastic blog!

Hey everybody! I'm Hanna and I have many hobbies and they're what I'm going to base my blog on. But first I'm going to tell you about myself and my hobbies. I'm in love with volleyball! I babysit also.
















The main place I go to for all my equipment is Sports Authority also Dicks Sporting Goods. They're the best.
I'm dedicated to volleyball 100%. I practice all the time to get better. Remember practice doesn't make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect.
My favorite volleyball team is Georgia. There record is 22-10 over the 2013-2014 season.
















Babysitting is also one of my hobbies. I love little kids. They're so fun! I mainly watch my neighbors baby with my mom. He's the most adorable baby ever!

     My favorites!!
 Food- tacos
 Sport- Volleyball
 College Football team- Georgia
 Subject- Writting

 Well that's all about me!
  
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment